BlackBerry latest platform and smartphone are receiving the first software upgrade since launching. Users with a BlackBerry Z10 phone either have, or will shortly have, a 150MB over the air software update that improves 5 dissimilar features of the freshest BlackBerry phone. BlackBerry states that some networks are already offering the fresh software & that it is working with others to make the upgrade accessible shortly.
We would think these to be basic attribute upgrades, a few of which would enhance the general experience in the regions that we find a bit lacking:
• Third party application performance. We do not discover that several third party applications run sluggish on the BlackBerry Z10, though this is still great news. The bigger problem in our opinion is the absence of top tier software titles. BlackBerry states WhatsApp Messenger will join the operating system this month.
• BlackBerry claims there are solutions for Gmail accounts. We are looking forward to it since we require Gmail for both work & personal uses; the experience will be improved on this smart phone. The BlackBerry Hub is enhanced for call logging as well after this software upgrade & it is more convenient to import contacts from online sources.
• The upgrade allegedly enhances photographs in low light situations, something that several users noticed was a trouble with the smartphone.
• Video playback in the web browser is enhanced.
• Battery life. BlackBerry states that 60 battery improvements are implemented in the software upgrade therefore heavy users must witness a lengthier average use per charge cycle.
If any of you have installed the update, allow us to know your experience through the comments section given below.